Letting UK property can be a complex business and London Land Management provides an agency you can trust with an envious reputation in the marketplace. Our clients have confidence that their investments are managed with maximum attention to detail whilst ensuring a healthy return.
With over twenty years’ experience of prime central London lettings, we have extensive knowledge of the market, the areas, and the key factors to ensure a rental property performs to its maximum potential.
Details of Our Service
- Initial inspection and assessment of your property
- Providing you with an accurate, realistic rental figure
- Extensive marketing of your property through Central London letting & relocation agents, as well as through our contacts within City corporations
- Additional advertising via property publications and internet sites
- Apply for relevant references and right to rent checks on your prospective tenant, via a professional agency
- Ensure your furniture, fixtures and fittings comply with current regulations, includes obtaining electrical and gas certificates
- Registering your tenants deposits with an approved tenant deposit scheme, where applicable
- Arrange utility accounts and change over between tenancies
- Organise Inventory reports, check-in’s and check-out’s, include administration of tenant deposit return
- Rent collection and credit control
- Ensure your finances are in order through regular statements of account as well as tax advice via our specialists. Liaison with your personal accountants and assist overseas Landlord’s in obtaining a Non-Resident Landlord Tax certificate, including assistance with self-assessment tax return
- End of tenancy appraisal and renovation service
Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7
A delightful third-floor flat [with lift] in an excellent location offering light and bright accommodation.
York House, Turks Row, SW3
A beautifully refurbished two bedroom/two bath flat, situated on the fifth floor of this highly desired block adjacent to Sloane Square.