Private Home Management
We work to take away all the stresses so that our clients can enjoy their time in the city.
Private home management grew very organically when London Land was first established as we realised that our clients need a trustworthy eye on the ground.
The service also became very useful to clients as insurance companies increased their requirements for insuring empty properties, requiring frequent inspections.
Therefore a lot of the service has been adapting to changes and requirements and making sure things are run perfectly for our clients!
From last minute VIP Justin Bieber tickets, to sorting out major leaks in the middle of the night, to decorating christmas trees, no task is ever too small.
Some of our services include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Property inspections to ensure the property is secure and in good order.
- Organising regular cleaning, by way of maintaining a standard and pre/post a client visit.
- Organising and supervision of any required maintenance or routine servicing works.
- Purchase of groceries, flowers, etc in advance of a clients visit.
- Attending building management/freeholder meetings on clients behalf, in the case of apartments.
- Receiving packages/mail on behalf of the client; in their absence.
With private home management no day is the same. It brings us the greatest joy when our clients are happy therefore we are always working hard to make sure everything is up to the London Land standard, the aim is hotel perfection!
We take the time to listen to our clients, understanding their expectations and requirements.
We are fortunate to partner some exceptional service providers and suppliers, as well as tried and tested contractors to ensure any request is appropriately addressed in a professional, competent, and courteous manner.