London Land's Favourite Restaurants..
London Land’s top pick restaurants in and out of London that we think are definitely worth a visit..
La Petite Maison
La Petite Maison London exemplifies the tradition of celebrating the simplicity of light French Mediterranean and Niçoise cuisine featuring exceptional pasta, seafood, and meat dishes prepared with fresh Mediterranean produce.
Salt Baked fillet of line caught Sea Bass.
53-54 Brook’s Mews, Mayfair, London W1K 4EG
- Cosy, rustic, vibrant place with great atmosphere. Chef’s skilfully tending to blazing charcoal beneath clay kiln pots and woks. Street foody and small sharing plates. Sit in front of the kilns and watch food being cooked. Delicious fresh, intense, aromatic spices and herbs, with daily changing menu. It is certainly one to visit!
- Clay Pot Baked Glass Noodles, Stir Fried Cornish Greens & Soy, Grilled Tamworth Chop.
58 Brewer St, Soho, London, W1F 9TL
Boca Di Lupo
- Delicious Italian tapas restaurant. Small buzzy and can of sit at the bar can watch chefs prepare food.
- Fossil fish- sea bream charred in a sarcophagus of salt.
- Roast pumpkin with sage, Parmesan and balsamic.
12 Archer Street, W1D7BB
- A casual atmosphere with a variety of delicious tapas dishes which are reasonably priced. All produce bought from Borough Market which is right on their door step.
14 Borough High street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9QG
- Delicious, well priced pan Asian, almost impossible to choose a favourite.
- Marmite Chicken – crispy chicken stir fried in a marmite and soy reduction served with pak choy and steamed rice.
251 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5 EL
- It’s a new(ish) restaurant in South Ken with the most amazing sharing plates, the interiors are also so beautiful. Definitely worth an evening visit.
- Tuna Poke and the Truffle & Parmesan chips
264 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 2AS
Shell Bay Seafood Restaurant
- The fresh local seafood and amazing views over Poole Harbour.
- The Sea Bass.
Ferry Road, Studland, Dorset in Summer…