Private Home Management
Peace of mind is naturally at the forefront of our private clients thoughts when it comes to their home in London. The day-to-day management of private homes epitomises our ethos as a company, applying a hands-on and proactive approach to service.
For over 25 years London Land Management has provided its overseas clients with a discreet and diligent service, ensuring their interests are safeguarded at all times. We have enjoyed building close relationships with private individuals and families, becoming a wholly reliable and trusted advisor on the ground.
Details of our service
We take the time to listen to our clients, understanding their expectations and requirements, as well as ensuring we know all there is to know about their property. Our service is very much tailored to the individual and the property, but some of the basic duties we cover may include:
- Weekly or fortnightly inspections of their house or apartment to ensure the property is secure and in good order.
- Organising regular cleaning, by way of maintaining a standard and pre/post a client visit.
- Payment of utility bills/service charges/insurance etc, and management of their account, on the clients behalf.
- Organising and supervision of any required maintenance or routine servicing works.
- Purchase of groceries, flowers, etc in advance of a clients visit.
- Attending building management/freeholder meetings on clients behalf, in the case of apartments.
- Receiving packages/mail on behalf of the client; in their absence.
- Coordination of laundry/cleaning services.
We are fortunate to partner some exceptional service providers and suppliers, as well as tried and tested contractors to ensure any request is appropriately addressed in a professional, competent, and courteous manner.